5 out of 5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews

How to get a green card or citizenship in United States of America?

People from different part of the world are looking for the opportunities to work, study and to settle in USA. There are various programmes to go and settle in United States of America to have a higher standard of living.

Our experts can aat Danburite Corporate can assist you in setting up a business in USA and which provides you support to apply for EB-5 investor visas.

The benefits of the programmes are:-

  1. Permanent residency for the investors, their spouse and children under 21 years old.
  2. Passive investment opportunity
  3. No business experience is required
  4. No language barrier
  5.  Freedom to work, study and retire
  6. US citizenship or passport available after 5 years of investments.

The process

The initial programme is based on the qualifications. Our immigration attorneys will review your applications to determine the qualifications. The business category visas will help you to invest in the United States and create jobs for the US citizens for 2 years and which will be the basis of your qualification.

We are arranging multiple other visa options such as L-1, E-2 visa and B1 & B2 Visas. Please contact us for more information regarding the same.

We are also assist you to source passport/citizenship of many other countries which allows you to travel across the European union, Schengen area etc.

Please feel free to contact us on, Contact - +971 568080092






Sign Up for Newsletter

We’ll be with you on every walk of life on how to identify new opportunities.