A limited liability company (L.L.C) is a popular legal structure for setting up a local business in UAE. A LLC setup in Abu Dhabi can be formed with 49% shareholding of foreign partner whereas 51% shareholding has to be in favour of a local U.A.E resident.
Limited Liability Company is the widely chosen option by many companies with foreign partners, due to the fact that it is the only option that will give maximum legal ownership to the expatriates for a trading license. It is compulsory to keep one UAE national in the LLC Company as a Partner, and who will have 51% shareholding of the company whereas the rights of the investors are protected legally through efficient business management services.
Benefits of LLC Company
- The LLC Company has inimitable access to the UAE Economy.
- No specific minimum capital is required.
- The foreign companies gets wide range of access to the UAE domestic markets.
- Easy to open a Corporate Bank account.
- The investor of the company gets a UAE Investor visa.
- The investors can manage their business without the interference of local partners.
- Investor becomes the partner in the company.
- The assets/profits will be in the name of the company and not in the name of the partners.
Danburite provides the following services in connection with LLC Setup in Abu Dhabi
- Prepare detailed corporate documentation (MOA, POA, AOA etc)
- Fulfil the obligatory management protocols for LLC business setup in Abu Dhabi.
- Account maintenance and verification for company setup in Abu Dhabi
- Arrangement of registered working space with all the amenities as per specification
- Provision of appropriate level of man power where required
- Personalized office combo services for LLC company set up in Abu Dhabi
- We arrange reliable local sponsors or local service agents for the entities
- Company registration amendments
- Feasibility study report & Business Plan
- Organizing exclusive meetings with authorities
- Renewal of License
- Accounts & Auditing Services.
How to setup LLC in Abu Dhabi
- There are five main steps to follow when registering LLC company in Abu Dhabi:
- The registration of the company with the Department of Economic development.
- Drafting and notarizing the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Submit all the required documents and business license application form with the department of economic development.
- Registration with the Abu Dhabi Commercial Register.
Once your company is incorporated, you must register your employees with the ministry of Labour and General Authority for Pension and Social Security.
Our Complimentary service with LLC Setup
- Free bank account opening
- Free professional consultation